Victor Cruz’s recent salary negotiation with the Giants resulted in a six-year, $43 million extension. After adjusting for the one-year restricted free agency tender of $2.879 million, he will make $45.88 million over six years – an average of $7.64…
- Which NFL Fanbases Cursed the Most During the Broncos and Steelers Divisional Playoff Game?
- How does the NFL stay relevant during the offseason?
- NCAA Comeback Kings in the Month of March 2015
- Which NFL Teams Drafted the Most Successful Offensive Weapons in 2014 According to DVOA?
- NFL Fantasy Point Breakdown by Team and Position Through Week 4, 2014